Dc has announced as part of their “massive expansion” a TEN-film slate to be released over four years. ‘Batman V Superman’ will kick off these movies in 2016. Among those 10 films, “Wonder Woman” will get her own movie, in 2017-with Gal Gadot reprising her role. And getting their own films the following year will be the Flash (starring Ezra Miller, NOT TV’s Grant Gustin) and Aquaman (with the long-rumored Jason Momoa patroling the seas).
Here is the interesting part, , Warner Bros. also plans to release “Justice League, Part One” in 2017 and the series’ “Part Two” two years later, with Zack Snyder at the helm for both. In a press release following Tuijhara’s announcement, Warners noted that the DC slate consisted of “at least” these 10 movies, “as well as standalone Batman and Superman films.”
Here is the full film slate below with time frames:
* “Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016)
* “Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016)
* “Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)
* “Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)
* “The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018)
* “Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018)
* “Shazam” (2019)
* “Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)
* “Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)
* “Green Lantern” (2020)
Read the full press release here. What are your thoughts on this announcement? How excited are you for the expansion of DC’s universe?