Arrow writers, you have failed the viewers! The building of the villain Damien Darhk did not live up to the promise. Like the villain the writers gave up on the season. What viewers can expect from next season it’s a leaner Team Arrow. Captain Lance and Donna , Thea, Diggle all left for their own reasons. With only Felicity and the newly anointed mayor of Star City Oliver Queen standing in the ruined Arrow Cave as the scene faded into black.
- Darhk repossessed Rubicon to launched a thousands missiles. He is okay to die along with his young daughter because his wife was killed? Yet on an earlier scene Thea threaten the life of his daughter as a leverage and he gave in.
- Darhk possessed more Ghost army than Argus. The big battle scene Lyla the director is the only one left. Way to ruined the most powerful agency in DC universe.
- Darhk possessed tens of thousands souls but lost to a couple of thousands Star City residents who gave the light to Arrow to neutralized Darhk’s dark power.
- Where is the flashback going? Why does it take all season to tell the viewers where Oliver is heading next season?
- What is Malcolm Merlyn still doing in the show? Is he pay by per cameo?
Arrow will return for season 5. Will you?