Marvel, as a studio, didn’t make the trek to Comic-Con this year. Some of their characters, however, showed up in full force courtesy of 20th Century Fox. X-Men: Apocalypse, Deadpool, The Fantastic Four, Gambit and the third and final installment (that Hugh Jackman will be apart of anyway) of the Wolverine franchise. Oh and let us not forget, the man, the myth, the legend: Stan Lee was there in full force as well! Below, the group that is the Marvel part of 20th Century Fox’s future plans assembled for EW.
• Jamie Bell, who plays The Thing in the new Fantastic Four.
• Michael Fassbender, who is young Magneto in X-Men: Apocalypse.
• Miles Teller, the new, super-stretchy Reed Richards, a.k.a. Mister Fantastic, in Fantastic Four.
• Michael B. Jordon, Johnny Storm, a.k.a. The Human Torch in Fantastic Four.
• Jennifer Lawrence, the shapeshifter Mystique in X-Men: Apocalypse.
• Ryan Reynolds, in his second try at Deadpool.
• Kate Mara, who is Sue Storm, a.k.a. The Invisible Woman, in Fantastic Four.
• Oscar Isaac, the eponymous villain of X-Men: Apocalypse.
• Nicholas Hoult, blue-furred Beast from X-Men: Apocalypse.
• Olivia Munn, who is the telekinetic Psylocke in X-Men: Apocalypse.
• James McAvoy, with a shaved head for Professor Charles Xavier in X-Men: Apocalypse.
• Channing Tatum, the bayou-bred Gambit.
• Hugh Jackman, sporting the claws again for X-Men: Apocalypse and once more for a third Wolverine film.
• Evan Peters, making a second speedy-delivery as Quicksilver in X-Men: Apocalypse.